Gymnastics at the Revival Studio in Hammersmith
Gymnastics For Children at the REVIVAL Studio in HAMMERSMITH, W6 0JN
Chelsea Gymnastics Academy offers PERSONAL GYMNASTICS SESSIONS for 5-11 year old children at The Revival Studio in Hammersmith. The studio is located in the heart of the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, 9 minutes walk from Hammersmith tube station, and 4 minutes walk from Ravenscourt Park tube station.
Your children will learn many gymnastics skills (jumps, balances, rolls, cartwheels, handstands, walkovers, etc.) and create positive attitudes towards physical activity while developing their strength, flexibility and coordination. Please note that the studio is not equipped with tumble tracks and trampolines, so advanced skills, such as back handsprings and flips are not taught there.
THE REVIVAL STUDIO
The Revival Personal Training Studio, Railway Arch 79, Albion Mews (Off Galena Rd), London W6 0JN.
Inside the REVIVAL Studio
This is inside the studio in Hammersmith, where the gymnastics lessons take place. Your children will practise many mat-based gymnastics skills, such as jumps, balances, forward, backward and side rolls, cartwheels, handstands, headstands, walkovers, etc., in addition to strength exercises on mini-bars and rings, and flexibility exercises.
- Please arrive on time for the start of the personal session.
- Please ensure your child has used the toilet and has water prior to the session.
- Make sure that you provided us with the most up to date contact details, medical info, etc.
- You can sit inside the Studio during the session.
- Pictures and videos are not allowed to be taken (unless agreed with the coach).
- Hair tied back.
- Jewellery must not be worn during sessions. No makeup.
- Chewing gum, food and drinks (apart from water) is not permitted in the studio.
- Gymnasts must not leave the studio without an adult.
- Be dressed correctly, club T-shirt, shorts, joggers, tracksuit bottoms are fine but, please do not wear jeans, tights, hoodies or similar attire.
- No socks/shoes on mats.
- Only attempt gymastics skills which have been instructed by the coach!
Terms and Conditions
- All sessions are paid in advance and by bank transfer only.
- A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. If you cancel within 48 hours from the start of the personal session, you will still be charged for the lesson and no refund will be offered (cancellations must be made via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call: 07 999 578 700.