Adult Gymnastics Class at St Philip's Church in Kensington
Inside St Philip's Church, Upper Hall
Group Gymnastics Classes For Adults at St Philip's Church
ON TUESDAYS IN KENSINGTON, LONDON W8 6QH
We provide adults gymnastics classes in very small groups (up to 8 students in a class) for adults every TUESDAY during school terms at St Philip's Church. The church is located in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea at the junction of Earl’s Court Road and Stratford Road, 10 min walk from High Street Kensington tube station, 14 min from Gloucester Road tube station, and 7 min from Earls Court tube station.
CHELSEA GYMNASTICS ACADEMY
St Philip's Church, Earl's Court Rd, London, W8 6QH
Join us today / Book a trial session now
We provide space to experience the joy of doing gymnastics in very small classes. Understandably spaces for the Spring Term (9/JANUARY/2024 – 26/MARCH/2024) at St Philip's Church are strictly limited. Please get in touch if you would like to book a trial.
- Trial sessions must be booked and paid in advance via bank transfer, and they are non-refundable or transferable. The cost of a trial session is £25.
- If you are accepted (and you are happy to join our classes), you can then make the full term payment to secure your place in the relevant class. Check out our Price List and terms & conditions here.
Adult classes are 50 min, and they are held every Tuesday. Classes are limited to only 8 students in a group.
- Please arrive on time for the start of the class. Arriving more than 10 minutes late to a class will result in being unable to join in with the class for health and safety purposes.
- Treat your peers, coaches and other gymnasts with respect.
- Jewellery must not be worn during classes. No makeup.
- Chewing gum, food and drinks (apart from water) is not permitted in the hall.
- Be dressed correctly, club T-shirt, shorts, joggers, tracksuit bottoms are fine but, please do not wear jeans, tights, hoodies or similar attire.
- No socks/shoes on mats.
- Make sure that you provided us with the most up to date contact details, medical info, etc.
- Only attempt gymastics skills which have been instructed by the coaches.
Terms and Conditions
- Class spaces are guaranteed when payment is made for that space.
- All fees are non-refundable. Missed sessions or cancelation are non-refundable or transferable.