Gymnastics at St Philip's Church in Kensington
Inside St Philip's Church, Upper Hall
Gymnastics For Children (7-9 years of age) at St Philip's Church in Kensington,
London W8 6QH
Chelsea Gymnastics Academy provides general gymnastics classes in small groups (up to 8 students in a group) for children between the age of 7 and 9 at the beautiful St Philip's Church. The church is located in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea at the junction of Earl’s Court Road and Stratford Road, 10 minutes walk from High Street Kensington tube station, 14 minutes walk from Gloucester Road tube station, and 7 minutes walk from Earls Court tube station.
CHELSEA GYMNASTICS ACADEMY
St Philip's Church, Earl's Court Rd, London, W8 6QH
Limited spaces / Book a trial session now
All spaces for our gymnastics classes during the Autumn Term (12/SEPTEMBER/2023 – 12/DECEMBER/2023) at St Philip's Church are booked at the moment. Please get in touch if you would like to join our waiting list.
- Trial sessions must be booked and paid in advance via bank transfer, and they are non-refundable. The cost of a trial session is £25.
- If your child is accepted (and you are happy for her/him to join our classes), you can then make the full Autumn Term payment to secure your place in the relevant class. Check out our Price List and terms & conditions here.
Classes are held every Tuesday, and are for 7, 8 and 9-year-old children only.
- Class 1 runs from 5:45 pm till 6:35 pm.
- Class 2 runs from 6:45 pm till 7:35 pm.
- Classes are 50 min long, and are held every Tuesday during Autumn school term from the 12th of September until the 12th of December 2023.
- Spaces are limited to only 8 students in a class.
Once you make your full payment for the school term, you are guaranteed access to the class you booked for. At the end of the school term, your child will be awarded a gymnastics certificate.
- Please arrive on time for the start of the class. Arriving more than 10 minutes late to a class will result in your child being unable to join in with the class for health and safety purposes.
- Please ensure your child has used the toilet and has water prior to the class.
- Make sure that you provided us with the most up to date contact details, medical info, etc.
- You are allowed to watch your child but please do not make phone calls, speak too loudly, or make noise if you decide to stay in the gymnastics hall. If you need to do that, we ask for you to stay in the waiting area on the first floor.
- Pictures and videos are not allowed to be taken (unless during Parent viewing week).
- Treat your peers, coaches and other gymnasts with respect.
- Hair tied back.
- Jewellery must not be worn during classes. No makeup.
- Chewing gum, food and drinks (apart from water) is not permitted in the hall.
- Gymnasts must not leave the gymnasium without an adult.
- Be dressed correctly, club T-shirt, shorts, joggers, tracksuit bottoms are fine but, please do not wear jeans, tights, hoodies or similar attire.
- No socks/shoes on mats.
- Only attempt gymastics skills which have been instructed by the coaches.
Terms and Conditions
- Class spaces are guaranteed when payment is made for that space.
- All fees are non-refundable.