Here you will find the full price list of our PERSONAL LESSONS and GROUP SESSIONS. Please read the Terms and Conditions before booking or making a payment.
Duration of Sessions
- 45 minutes for children at the age of 5 and 6.
- 60 minutes for children at the age of 7 untill 11.
- 60 minutes for adults.
- 50 minutes.
You can book personal gymnastics sessions for 1 or 2 students at:
- The Kensington Studio (24a Radley Mews, London W8 6JP)
- Hammersmith Revival Studio (Railway Arch 79, Albion Mews, London W6 0JN)
- Or in the comfort of the client's home.
|Single Lesson for 1 person|
|1 session: £80|
|Block of 5 Lessons for 1 person|
|5 sessions: £375 (£75 per session)*|
|Block of 10 Lessons for 1 person|
|10 sessions: £700 (£70 per session)*|
|Single Lesson for 2 people|
|1 session: £90|
|Block of 5 Lessons for 2 people|
|5 sessions: £425 (£85 per session)*|
* The blocks of 5 or 10 lessons are 5 or 10-week pre-paid courses with a minimum of 1 lesson per week.
NEW (SHORT PERSONAL SESSION)
You can now book a short personal session for 1 person (duration - 30 min) for the price of £50.
Group Classes at St Philip's Church
Autumn Term general gymnastics classes (12/SEPTEMBER/2023 – 12/DECEMBER/2023) for 7-9-year-old children at St Philip's Church, Earl's Court Rd, London, W8 6QH.
|Trial session: £25|
|Autumn Term 2023|
|Term price: £350|
Autumn Term price includes a total of 14 sessions (every Tuesday from the 12th of September 2023 untill the 12th of December 2023).
FOR NEW STUDENTS: Gymnastics insurance costs £20 and it is payable to British Gymnastics. Chelsea Gymnastics T-shirts cost £20.
Terms and Conditions
Please read this Cancellation policy before you call/text to book a lesson or make a payment!
- Fees for Group Sessions are non-refundable.
- All sessions are paid in advance and by bank transfer only.
- A 48-hour cancellation policy applies for Personal Sessions. If you cancel within 48 hours from the start of the personal session, you will still be charged for the lesson and no refund will be offered (cancellations must be made via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call: 07 999 578 700).